วันอาทิตย์ที่ 29 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

8 th grade advisement trip

On Friday the 27th we went on the 8th grade advisement trip. The trip was separated into 3 different groups. The group include Daycare, The father Ray's children village and school for the blinds. I was in the father Ray's group. Our group was responsible to help the village, we were separated again into 2 groups. 1 group do the painting for the playgrounds and 1 group do the farming. I was on the play ground and we paint the playground. It was very hot and humid plus the paint went splashing, but we were having a good time because I think that helping the kids to have a better life is a pleasant thing to do. 

In the community service I think that I was a good caring citizen. It is because I stayed painting until its time, whether that most people stopped painting and were chilling with their friends. One of the few's (including me)
stayed and paint the playground. I felt that it is a optional thing to do but I decided and do it. I felt great and think that helping to paint the children playground was a fun activity to do. 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น